Protect Our Water Alliance (POWA) is an independent initiative of concerned citizen activists from around the United States. POWA is a part-time endeavor of a very few people who work full-time at other jobs in addition to other activism. In an effort to address your concerns more efficiently, we are posting alternative contact suggestions below.
At the present time, we are not considering suggestions for developing POWA into something different than what it already is, because of extremely limited time and resources. Thank you for understanding our limitations.
- If you need information regarding political fluoride campaigns in various states, please see Fluoride Action Network’s (FAN’s) “National Dream Team” list.
- If you want comprehensive, general information on fluoride, its toxicity, national and international efforts to thwart fluoridation, and other fluoride-related news and information, please visit or contact FAN at www.fluorideaction.net.
- If you are or suspect you may be ill from fluoride exposure, we suggest you contact Second Look and its Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative (FTRC) at:
www.SLweb.org and firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you could contact the Fluoride Poisoning Support Group at: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/FluoridePoisoning.
- For any other concerns, please email us at: email@example.com, but do not expect a quick reply, although we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
- For related information, please see our links page.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN GETTING THE WORD OUT ABOUT FLUORIDATION, OUR POWA PETITION, AND OUR OTHER CAMPAIGNS!